
So, I've been part of Flickr for quite some time, and have once before tried the infamous 365 Days challenge, but failed after 6 days. Lame-o, I know.
Oh, you don't know the 365 Days challenge? Well, its quite simple. Take one self-portrait each day for 365 consecutive days. Good fun, good challenge, good learning opportunity, and a good community if you can get in on it. It's so easy to get lost in the masses.
Today is day four of my second try. Not exactly sure what I'm going to do for today's, but it'll come to me. I pine for a better camera. Thank goodness for Photoshop, at least.
This is my Day Three. I call it P is for Pickle. It's a spoof of Cookie Monster's C is for Cookie. Visualized.
The rest of my self-portraits are available on my Flickr stream with fresh new shots each day!

No comments:
Post a Comment