The trip to town yesterday was fun, but kind of fruitless. The main reason we went was to get some doctor's appointments. But, when we got to the office her system was down so she couldn't get us an appointment anyway! She took down our names though and said she'd get us in once she could. So, that's good.
After that, we went to the Diplomat for breakfast! Yum! I had Eggs Benedict with extra Hollandaise. Hubby had the Diplomat breakfast (2 eggs, 2 pancakes, toast, bacon, ham & sausage). Sonny boy is being mega picky these days and would only eat the toast. It was whole wheat at least, but not nice whole grain bread like we normally buy.
By the time we were done, it was time to mosey on home. So, no polyfill, pillowcases, or fabric for me. *meow*
I washed a couple more sheets out of that bag of bedding. There was a really nice crisp white flannel fitted sheet in there! I have to be careful because I know that would be great for toys and pillowcases, but now I want it for my bed!
On the positive side, I've sketched out a bunch of great designs! Its kind of funny, because the best time for me to do it is when I'm really drowsy and just going in and out of sleep. I get the best ideas!!! Hooray for my uninhibited imagination!
I think that's all for now folks!
Thanks for stopping by ^_^
After that, we went to the Diplomat for breakfast! Yum! I had Eggs Benedict with extra Hollandaise. Hubby had the Diplomat breakfast (2 eggs, 2 pancakes, toast, bacon, ham & sausage). Sonny boy is being mega picky these days and would only eat the toast. It was whole wheat at least, but not nice whole grain bread like we normally buy.
By the time we were done, it was time to mosey on home. So, no polyfill, pillowcases, or fabric for me. *meow*
I washed a couple more sheets out of that bag of bedding. There was a really nice crisp white flannel fitted sheet in there! I have to be careful because I know that would be great for toys and pillowcases, but now I want it for my bed!
On the positive side, I've sketched out a bunch of great designs! Its kind of funny, because the best time for me to do it is when I'm really drowsy and just going in and out of sleep. I get the best ideas!!! Hooray for my uninhibited imagination!
I think that's all for now folks!
Thanks for stopping by ^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment